Director, Automotive Division
The Automotive Division provides a safe, reliable and attractive fleet of vehicles and equipment suitable to the functions of the City’s departments at a competitive cost.
• To acquire, maintain and dispose of all City vehicles and motorized equipment.
• To ensure that the City’s equipment meets the needs of the City and its personnel.
• To conduct maintenance and repair work and to operate the fuel dispensing system.
• To provide welding, fabrication, painting and repair service for all departments upon request.
• To manage the City’s maintenance and storage site, complying with all requirements for fuel tank storage and hazardous material and waste disposal.
City of Coral Gables
2800 SW 72nd Ave
Miami, FL 33155
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.