Skip to page body Home Government About Coral Gables Attractions Doing Business City Services I Want To...

For Police or Fire emergencies, please call 911.

Welcome to the Citizen Service Request, an online resource for submitting non-emergency service requests to the City. If you live or work in Coral Gables, or are visiting and you have a request for the City to make a repair or address an issue, you can use the Citizen Service Request system to notify us. The request will automatically be routed to the appropriate City service area for action. You may send an anonymous request, or register to provide us with your contact information so that we can provide you feedback on the status of your request, which will be available on our website at any time. In addition, when you provide us with your email-address, we will electronically confirm your service request submission. All information contained in this system is subject to the State of Florida Public Records laws.


For best performance, we recommend resetting your Internet browsers to default settings before using these online services.

Click here for directions.

For technical assistance, please call 305-569-2448 (8am-5pm, M-F).

Last updated: 4/22/2014 10:51:45 AM